Horse Camp Boarding Facilities Near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park — Bryson City, NC
Two Open Barns.
• For your horse’s comfort — $10/night.
• Coggins Required! Copy of current test for our files required at check in
• Lighted, airy barn with twenty-seven 10’ x 10’ covered stalls
• Water piped to each individual stall
• Roll hay only $40 per roll
• 1-acre turnout; 1-hour limit/day
• No highline tying of horses, or use of panels allowed
• No studs! We are not equipped for them. Sorry!
• Trailers available to haul your horse – no additional charge. Trailer must be cleaned after use to avoid a $10 cleaning fee
• Wash rack for your horse and tack
• Owner lives on property
VETS AND OTHER RESOURCES
• Grady Pauls 828-736-4254
• Cowee Mobile Veterinarian, Dr. Jessica Scruggs 828-524-6121, or 828-332-2924
• Whiskey River Mobile Veterinarian, Dr. Brittany Beil 828-524-1957
• Need a mobile mechanic? Call Michael Caison in Waynesville. 828-356-4856. MikesMobileFleet@gmail.com
• Veterinarian Raybm
• John Freeland, Asheville Vet 828-684-0000
Open Sunday, April 8, 2018;
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
Check Out no later than 12 noon. Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.