Horse Camp in the NC Mountains Near Bryson City & Deep Creek Riding Trails
Twelve Large Sites.
CAMPING ON SITE
• 30-amp electric & water hookups at all sites — $20/night. $30/night without horse.
• Campsites are very near the barn
• Hot showers
• Ice available on the premises
• Dumping station no charge
• One mile to coin laundry in Bryson City
• Trail maps available — $1.50 each.
RENTAL CAMPER TRAVEL TRAILERS
B.J.'s Deep Creek Cabin Rentals - just down the road. Three cabins to choose from! Tube rentals, too. Call 828-488-3018.
Folkestone Inn — A bed and breakfast less than a mile from the Horse Camp.
Deep Creek Hideout — A nearby rental cabin. 828-508-6484.
Stone's Throw Cabin – Secluded log cabin with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Less than a mile from the Horse Camp.
Deep Creek Campground & Cabins - Just down the road. Variety of cabin sizes.
Hidden Creek Cabins – Ask for cabins in Deep Creek near the Horse Camp.
Bryson City Cabin Rentals – Ask for cabins in Deep Creek near the Horse Camp.
Bryson Patch Cabin Rentals – Nearby, several cabins available.
Open Sunday, April 7, 2019;
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
Check Out no later than 12 noon. Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.