Two Open Barns.
Twenty-seven Stalls. Feed. Water.
All The Comforts You Want For Your Horse.
Availability & Reservations
Please check our availability by calling 828-736-1270 during regular business hours. Download our printable reservation request form and return with your 50% deposit to complete your reservation.
For Your Horse’s Comfort
- Boarding rate: $10/night.
- Coggins Required! Copy of current test for our files required at check in
- Lighted, airy barn with twenty-seven 10’ x 10’ covered stalls. Mandatory shave-style bedding in stalls. Bring your own or buy on premises
- Water piped to each individual stall
- Roll hay only $40 per roll
- 1-acre turnout; 1-hour limit/day
- No highline tying of horses, or use of panels allowed
- No studs! We are not equipped for them. Sorry!
- Trailers available to haul your horse – no additional charge.
- Trailer and stall must be cleaned after use to avoid a $35 cleaning fee per stall
- Wash rack for your horse and tack
- Owner lives on property
Our boarding facilities include 27 stalls, shoe and stock rack, horse wash rack, exercise corral, turn out pen and complementary horse trailers for combo owners. We also have bedding for sale. Camp diagram
Vets & Farriers
- Cherokee Animal Care Clinic, Dr. Robbie McLeod, Veterinarian, Whittier 828-497-3401
- Cowee Mobile Veterinarian, Dr. Jessica Scruggs 828-524-6121 or 828-332-2924, Franklin
- Smokey Mountain Mobile Veterinary Services, Dr. Mary Coker 828-926-8412, 828-421-0030
- Foggy Mountain Mobile Vet Services, Dr. Holly Parkins 828-593-9595
- Asheville Equine Hospital, 828-549-8768
- Bryson City Veterinary Hospital (Dog Vet) 828-488-6018
- Panther Creek Farrier, Clyde NC, Ben Clark 828-593-9105
- Grady Davis, Farrier 828-736-1254
- Michael Caison, Waynesville
- Doyles Wrecker Service, Waynesville 828-452-9343
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
750 W. Deep Creek Rd. #11
Bryson City NC 28713
Open Sunday, April 2, 2023 (weather permitting)
Close Sunday, October 15, 2023
Please call us during regular business hours to check availability
Click or tap below to download printable reservation request form and liability waiver
Check Out no later than 12 noon.
Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.