Two Open Barns.
Twenty-seven Stalls. Feed. Water.
All The Comforts You Want For Your Horse.
For Your Horse’s Comfort
- Boarding rate: $10/night.
- Coggins Required! Copy of current test for our files required at check in
- Lighted, airy barn with twenty-seven 10’ x 10’ covered stalls. Mandatory shave-style bedding in stalls. Bring your own or buy on premises
- Water piped to each individual stall
- Roll hay only $40 per roll
- 1-acre turnout; 1-hour limit/day
- No highline tying of horses, or use of panels allowed
- No studs! We are not equipped for them. Sorry!
- Trailers available to haul your horse – no additional charge.
- Trailer and stall must be cleaned after use to avoid a $35 cleaning fee per stall
- Wash rack for your horse and tack
- Owner lives on property
Our boarding facilities include 27 stalls, shoe and stock rack, horse wash rack, exercise corral, turn out pen and complementary horse trailers for combo owners. We also have bedding for sale. Camp diagram
Vets and Other Resources
- Dr. Robbie McLeod, Veterinarian 828-497-3401
- Cowee Mobile Veterinarian, Dr. Jessica Scruggs 828-524-6121, or 828-332-2924
- Mary Coker 828-926-8412, 828-421-0030
- Foggy Mountain Mobile 828-593-9595
- Franklin, NC Veterinarian 828-349-2151
- John Freeland, Asheville Vet 828-684-0000
- Dog Vet 828-488-6018
- Ben Clark, Farrier 828-593-9105
- Grady Davis, Farrier 828-736-1254
Need a mobile mechanic?
Call Michael Caison in Waynesville. 828-356-4856.
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
750 W. Deep Creek Rd. #11
Bryson City NC 28713
Open Monday, April 5, 2021
Close Sunday, October 17, 2021
Please call us during regular business hours to check availability
Click or tap below to download printable reservation request form and liability waiver
Check Out no later than 12 noon.
Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.