Before Making a Reservation, Please Read & Agree to Our Policies
Rules & Regulations
- No more than 4 horses in the big gooseneck trailers. No more than 2 horses in the little gooseneck trailers.
- Do not hook my trailer wires plug to your truck bumper plug.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times (in your hand or tied up). If not, you will be told to leave. You must clean up after your dog or horse immediately.
- Dogs are not allowed on trails. This is a National Park rule and you are subject to a ticket with a huge fine.
- Mandatory shave-style bedding in stalls. Bring your own or buy on premises.
- The turn-out lot and round pen are available for one hour each day. Do not leave your horse in that area if you leave camp. Please clean up after you use the round pen.
- Sorry, no studs, We are not equipped for them.
- When you leave camp, please turn off your water at your trailer site hook up, in case a water hose bursts.
- Please do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground. I have to pick them up.
- All fires will be at the community fire pit only. If it does not burn, DO Not put it in the fire pit.
- Place garbage in bags and put them in the trash container by the round pen.
- Wash your horse, tack, etc. at the wash rack by the creek only, not at your campsite.
- Please leave your campsite, stalls and hallway by your stalls you used better than you found it – CLEAN.
- Please do not put hay strings in the poop spreader.
- Strip your stalls down to the dirt and empty water bucket, feed bucket and hay feed bucket completely before you leave. They will be checked by me and if not done, you will be asked to do so.
- Ground door mat no bigger than 4 x 4.
- Clean out the horse trailers after you use them.
- Quiet hours 10 pm to 7 am.
- Do not tie your horse to any trees.
- Last, but not least, Have a great time at Deep Creek Horse Camp! I am thankful for those who have become FAMILY and welcome our new guests. Thank you again, and God Bless! — James Clark
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
750 W. Deep Creek Rd. #11
Bryson City NC 28713
Open Sunday, April 7, 2024 (weather permitting)
Close Sunday, October 13, 2024
Please call us during regular business hours to check availability
Click or tap below to download printable reservation request form and liability waiver
Check Out no later than 12 noon.
Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.