Before Making a Reservation, Please Read & Agree to Our Policies
Rules & Regulations
- Sorry, No Studs – We are not equipped for them.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times (in your hand or tied up). You must clean up after your dog or horse immediately.
- Dogs are not allowed on the trails. This is a National Park rule and you are subject to a ticket with a huge fine.
- Mandatory shave-style bedding in stalls. Bring your own or buy on premises.
- Please leave your campsite and stall area better than you found it. Clean it up, please.
- Strip your stall down to the dirt and empty water, feed and hay buckets completely before you leave. Clean up your hay area hallway.
- The turn-out lot and round pen are available for one hour each day. Do not leave your horse in that area if you leave camp. Please clean up after use of the round pen.
- When you leave camp, please turn off your water at your camper trailer hook up during the day.
- Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. Someone has to pick them up.
- If it does not burn, do not put it in the fire pit. Place garbage in bags and put them in the trash trailer beside the hay shed.
- Wash your horse and tack at the wash rack only, not at your campsite.
- And last, but not least, Have a great time at Deep Creek Horsecamp! I am thankful for those who have become Family and welcome our new guests. Thank you and God Bless! — James Clark
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
750 W. Deep Creek Rd. #11
Bryson City NC 28713
Open Monday, April 5, 2021
Close Sunday, October 17, 2021
Please call us during regular business hours to check availability
Click or tap below to download printable reservation request form and liability waiver
Check Out no later than 12 noon.
Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.