Twelve Large Sites.
Electric and Water Hookups.
And You’re Camping Close To Your Horse.
Sleeping and cooking-only quarters for three, includes shower and toilet. Linens and towels not furnished. — $25/night with horse; $35/night w/o horse.
- 30-amp electric & water hookups at all sites — $25/night. $35/night without horse.
- Campsites are very near the barn
- Bathhouse with hot shower and toilet
- Dumping station no charge
- One mile to coin laundry in Bryson City
- One mile to Bryson City restaurants and grocery stores
- Trail maps available — $1.50 each.
DEEP CREEK HORSE CAMP
750 W. Deep Creek Rd. #11
Bryson City NC 28713
2022 Season closes Sunday, October 16
Open Sunday, April 2, 2023 (weather permitting)
Close Sunday, October 15, 2023
Please call us during regular business hours to check availability
Click or tap below to download printable reservation request form and liability waiver
Check Out no later than 12 noon.
Check In after 12 noon.
NOTE: Make checks payable to James Clark. Non-refundable deposit is required.